We are on the lookout for Mortgage Broker superstar who can walk into a full desk of business and have the service skills to make an impression.
At moneylab, we don’t micromanage our teams. Instead, we recruit people with a growth mindset who are enthusiastic about taking ownership and building their careers. We have endless opportunities for finance professionals who may want to move into other areas of finance via the other sectors of our business, including, asset finance, financial planning and direct lending.
We provide our brokers with qualified leads from our referral sources; an in-house appointment setter to schedule a pipeline of appointments for each broker and a dedicated loan processing team from submission to settlement.
Our technology-focused; high-performing team can offer the working environment that as a broker, you have only ever been able to dream about. We do things differently and we do them with purpose.
We have created a culture of talented, down-to-earth professionals who are always learning, evolving, and having fun. We are passionate about delivering the best service for our clients, for life.
- Pet-friendly offices, complete with a pool for afternoon swims!
- Growing company with career opportunities
- Competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Structured and impromptu team festivities
- Unlimited leads, no business development required
- Full loan processing support
Due to growth, we have an existing full-time opportunity available for an exceptional sales person with experience in face-to-face client selling. You will benefit from a group of companies with over 20 years’ experience in the industry and have daily access to qualified appointments.
This is the ideal role for someone who is highly positive, ambitious and has an energetic personality wanting the opportunity to earn uncapped commissions!
- Manage qualified leads and develop personal leads
- First point of contact for all client needs
- Negotiating with a panel of lenders and application submission to obtain a positive outcome for our client
Successful applicant will desirably hold:
- Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Strong Salesforce experience
- Current driver’s license
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence to deliver face to face consultations
- A professional approach with strong communication skills
- Ambitious with a drive to achieve sales targets
- Previous experience in a similar role
Interested? Contact us today to find out more and apply!